YOUR AAZ MEMBERSHIP IS YOUR MOTORING PEACE OF MIND.
With over ninety years experience the AAZ has grown into a dynamic Organisation specially qualified to cater for the needs of its motorists.
The AAZ’s vision is to be an essential, respected and integral part of everyday private motoring in Zimbabwe and, one of its main objectives is to provide quality Service, which continuously satisfies or exceeds Members’ expectations for helpfulness, relevance and value – for – money.
Being a member matters: your membership with the Automobile Association of Zimbabwe is your Motoring Peace of Mind.
The current structure incorporates suggestions made at the Strategic Plan Workshop as follows -:
- Head of Touring and Publication becomes Marketing and Publication
- Chief Accountant becomes Accountant
- Branch Managers become Regional Managers
- Office Managers become the Branch Managers
Marketing Officer to work with the membership department, while Chief Technical Officer reports to the Managing Director who is the Board Secretary.
The AAZ comprises a Head Office based in Harare which administers the organization countrywide.
Branch offices are situated in each of the main centres, as follows:
- Mashonaland Branch in Harare (with Consul offices in Borrowdale, Chinoyi and Barep/Eastlea)
- Matabeleland Branch in Bulawayo (with a Consul office in Beitbridge)
- Midlands/Masvingo Branch in Gweru (with Consul offices in Masvingo and Chiredzi)
- Manicaland Branch in Mutare